Why Hello Everybody

iman675

New Hunter
Hey guys!

just joined the forum. I've been toying with the idea of getting a costume for a while now, I've been fickle with what exactly I wanted until recently. I decided on a boba helmet to start off with. When doing some research I came across this wonderful site!!!

I've got a lot more reading to do before I attempt anything, but from spending the past hour or so on the site I can tell there is a lot of knowledge on here. (Or I could just break down and buy a kit.....) Either way thanks ahead of time for putting up with any of my ignorant questions I'll have

-iman675

Hi there and welcome to TDH! Great to have you.

If I were you I would not spend any cash until you knew what helmet / Fett suit you like the best. Most likely your first helmet may just be a display item, but why not build a helmet that you could also ware in the future. Research all the versions, pick the one the you like the best

Sent from my iPhone

Yea I figure my first attempt will be more of a learning attempt vs a quality build. When I get some downtime in the next week or so I'll have to see what sort of materials I can scrounge up

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back