Darth Revan Helmet

Daxten

New Hunter
Hello, guys! Sorry, I'm a bit new to everything, but I am having an impossible time in attempting to find a Darth Revan helmet that is ready for purchase. I really want to buy one as soon as possible for a coming 'con and I can't see anything. I was planning on buying one of the ready robes, but they don't have the helmet available. Is there anyone who could make me one? I am ready to spend the money on it. Also, I wouldn't mind a higher quality suit than the one they offer on eBay.

Anyone out there?

Hi, I sell custom made Revan masks and armor. PM me for pics and prices. Cheers Sam

Makin one is not to difficult if you are handy. Go to rpf.com under lrdnecros. I have a project under way. And have my plaster setting over the clay sculpt. IMG_0939.JPGIMG_0940.JPGIMG_0942.JPG If you plunge into youtube how to videos you can figure out how to make one your self. So far starting from the ground up total cst has been under $80 USD. message me then I can clue you into a more detail process on how to make a lay sculpt mask. its not hard it just seems like it is. It does take time.

- - - Updated - - -

My inspiration is fro the SWOTR and the Darth Revan book cover art.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back