Ammo Belt Boba Fett Ammo Belt as ESB for Rascal

BobaFiend

Active Hunter
Hey guys, wanted to share the latest commission I finished for Rascal. This belt is made of veg-tanned leather and custom dyed with my own mix of oil dyes. The pouches are non-functional and built around wood blocks. For convenience, the hanging pouch velcro is color coded so you always know which pouches go on which side. Once again I'd like to thank StrumFett and RafalFett for the templates that allowed me to make this so accurate and Rascal for hiring me! Thanks for looking!

IMG_2613_zps0c94d0d4.jpg

IMG_2611_zps3942eec5.jpg

IMG_2610_zpsad772f4d.jpg

IMG_2609_zps11bc25f7.jpg

IMG_2608_zps141cc1b1.jpg

IMG_2607_zpsd7fe643c.jpg

IMG_2606_zpsa82cf329.jpg

IMG_2605_zps29e9ff5e.jpg

IMG_2604_zps204bd85a.jpg

The ammo belt and its pouches looks amazing! I really like what you did, and while you didn't used material with the proper thickness (folded in 2), it still look very accurate in size, shape and craftsmanship.

... And thanks for the nice words for Strumfett and me!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get it and wear that sucker!!! Man am I glad I hired you!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!

Got it..!! Well.. Holy Maker it's even better than I thought! Damn dude, you really did knock this out of the park. Huge thanks!!!!!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back