SFP 2nd run list. *LIST CLOSED* UPDATE 12/29 Important

Because of the lack of comms from Anton I have contacted Boba Maker about him taking the order. I have just gotten a reply from Boba Maker and he has agreed to pick up our jumpsuit order. He will do the jumpsuits for $100 each plus shipping, it will cost a little more than SFP but we can get them in time for C3. Many people have bought BM's jumpsuits and are very happy with them. Let me know if this sounds ok to you guys.

I received an email from Anton. He said that my Jumpsuit will be mailed on Monday.

Perhaps you could give him another chance?
Just a thought.

I've never had any problem with reaching him and he's always been very attentive to my emails. There may be something wrong with your email. I wrote him yesterday and he replied the same day.

Anton said:
This guy Courtney with the next bulk suit run just never seems to get my mail,* I've sent him payment instructions 3 times and he just keeps asking over and over how to pay.* Please give him the paypal address that I gave you: [pm sent] to get things moving..

I sent Anton this E-Mail on Thursday:

Hello Anton,
I am writing you because there is a situation which is in desperate need of attention.
I am one of the customers on predatormv's TDH Bulk Purchase Order of Fett Jumpsuits. Many of the people on the list are in a hopeful anticipation of getting their jumpsuits before C3 in April. predatormv posted today that he has been having trouble getting a hold of you and said that it isn't looking good for us to get them by C3. I implore you for help in this matter and am hoping there is something you can do to help us all.

Thank you,

-Eddie K. (E2K13 from TDH)
And just received his reply which was:

Hello Ed,
Actually I gave him pay options about almost 2 weeks ago, I don't know why he didn't get the email, but it happens. We'll do our best to comply as I expected the date for them. Thank you.

Anton

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, email sometimes gets lost, hopefully we can get this straightened out. And if not, I would be down for a Bobamaker jumpsuit, his suits look amazing, and I hear the quality is great as well. Keep us posted Predatormv:)

Yea I also got the e-mail from him last night. I will go ahead and get everything taken care of. I just thought it was weird that he sends e-mail from a yahoo account and I am recieving at a yahoo account...

Not to rain on the parade...Just FYI. I ordered my Jumpsuit, vest, gloves, spats and pouches back in November. He said a few weeks. I just got them 3 days ago. Unfortunately, I should have ordered a size smaller on the jumpsuit. "My size" jumpsuit is gigantic. The waist is sized for someone with a 42" waist and the legs could hold a large tree trunk. I will have to pay to have this thing taken in and fixed. It's a little disappointing since I waited for a long time for this thing. I still have not received the Wookie scalps from him either. The quality is excellent but the timeframe sucked and I am afraid to send it back for a correct size. I don't want to be waiting for 10 years to finish a simple costume. Just FYI. His email resonse is good though.

His e-mail response time for me hasn't been great. I got my Jumpsuit about a month ago... still not completely sure if it is the right color, as I got the ROTJ pouches. I asked him for replacement pouches in the right color, he said he get right onto it... haven't heard a thing since... been 4 weeks now.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back