Been a while... sorry...

Hey all!

I know it's been a good long while since I posted anything. Work's been busy and because of rotten weather in my home town, finishing my Fett suit has been a bit of a distant dream. But things are starting to gear up and I thought I'd start off with a bang and share this with all of you!

Search Thingiverse - Thingiverse

I divided the 3D model I made for the ESB Fett sidearm (some of you may recognize it as April Storm has been printing them out for people). If you have a 3D printer at home or know a place that does, these divided parts my be more digestible for smaller 3D printers. But, if you have a big one I have the blaster undivided on there as well if you don't want to bother with assembly.

JCFETT, if you're reading this, I replied to your PM. Check your inbox because, while I want to help you out, I need to know if you're still interested in me modifying the model as you specified before I actually do it due to how time consuming it will be. Thanks :D

Thanks Lou!

Hey Archaster, going to go ahead and send you a PM directly, it looks like your PM got buried but I found it! Sorry about that, and thanks for getting back to me!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back