WIP - My Fett Supertrooper (a community project)

redkraytdragon

Active Hunter
Hi all,
So I've been slowly assembling, piecing together, and working on this project on the side for the past 6 months and while it is a personal project of mine, I still kind of view it more as a community project than anything else, cause let's face it, it would not be possible without all the extremely talented folks here (and over on BHG).
Here's a parts list breakdown of all the parts I've acquired so far (and a few on the list of which items I plan on still getting from whom)
-----------------
UPDATE 12/24/15
Parts list breakdown:
Helmet - An old MSH1(I believe), repurposed, repainted
RF and stalk - (unknown)
Earcaps (coldcast) - Animefan
All armor, knees and gauntlets - (IOA/RKD)
Greeblies - (IOA/RKD)
Metal rocket - (unknown)
Metal knee darts - Gary Newman
Metal collar/cod studs - SaintNasty
Jumpsuit, cloth pouches and spats - Arkady
Flak vest and neck seal - Batninja
Leather ammo belt (functional) - Delta13
Girth belt, wookie braids, and cape - Woodman
Shin tools - Fettwerks/DVH
Boots - MOW
Metal boot darts - Gary Newman
--------------
Parts remaining:
Jetpack - MOW
Gloves (Dents) - Major (on order)
Flamethrower - To be scratchbuilt (RF templates)
Jameco switches for right gaunt
Metal band piece for right gaunt hose connector

Thanks to all the talented people in this great community who have helped me make so much progress on this project. If you see anything in the pics that is yours and I forgot to give you credit, please tell me and I will add you to the list! Thanks for looking and I hope you all enjoy

UPDATE 12/24/15:
WP_20151224_006_zpsaeje7q8x.gif

WP_20151224_003_zpsjiyezbtc.gif

WP_20151224_005_zpspoihakul.gif

WP_20151224_004_zpsqjoosoqj.gif

WP_20151224_012_zpsc9vhp404.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks very much everyone, I'll definitely keep you all posted as I progress on this (y)
I have a SGB mystery helmet so post some pics and we'll see if we can figure it out.
Will do brother! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome stuff. That's the way I'm going to do my cape,looks way better than the beach towel!!!

The white wookiee braids and girth work well with it too. Very cool :)
I totally agree. Woody did an awesome job with both! I'm stoked that we decided to go this route. It was his idea with the cape, and the wookie braids are brilliant and SO well done.

Thanks very much everyone, I'll definitely keep you all posted as I progress on this (y)

Will do brother! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I totally agree. Woody did an awesome job with both! I'm stoked that we decided to go this route. It was his idea with the cape, and the wookie braids are brilliant and SO well done.

PSH Woody doesnt even sew anything himself he has minions (his kids) that do it for him.....LOL TROLOLOLOL

Yes, way cool. Nice choice on the cape. Are the belt pockets plastic with leather flaps?
Thanks very much SPY
No, those are all leather (made by delta13). I went back and looked at the photos again after you posted that and I now realize that they kind of do look like plastic in the shot, but they are indeed all leather.

Will do brother! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

PSH Woody doesnt even sew anything himself he has minions (his kids) that do it for him.....LOL TROLOLOLOL

Ha that's right I have my sons locked in the shop sewing bootleg Reebok's!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back