TB9921 from Mountain Garrison

evnltr

Hunter
Hello everyone,I'm jumping in to say hi. I'm from the Mountain Garrison of the 501st. I'm looking to get started in building a Fett for ROTJ. There is a lot to learn and research in here. I'm excited to get started and look around. Looks like a lot of great kits and ideas here. Look forward to meeting you all. Best,Justin

Welcome. I've been lurking for the past year and finally started my build. Probably going to take me a while to build this one.

Thanks guys! Appreciate the kind greetings. Excited to be here. I'm absorbing tons of info. This looks like an awesome forum. Looks like I'll be doing the slow build along with you Coop! I'll be starting my soft parts quest to get my base started here soon now that I've read up on it and looked more closely at pics. Still planning to do regular ROTJ.

Hi, good luck, sooo much to read here...Also started with the soft(er) parts and now starting with armor etc.. enjoy (and save lots of pics like me)

Thanks Micheltenc! I'll be watching your build. I won't start a WIP thread until I've gotten a little further. Good reminder of the pics. I need to be sure to take start and finish ones.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back