TX-14112 reporting

TurboPunk

New Hunter
Hey all, I've been watching from the sidlines for some time now and thought I'd introduce myself. Ive been a member of the 501st for almost a year and have seen dome amazing Mando builds. Im in the process if collecting parts and gear for my Boba build. It will be a long term project to help spread the cost.
I'll start painting the armor this or next week.

I look forward to learning as much as i can here.

Thank you for the welcome, Like I said, it's going to be a long term build. Fortunately I have a few friends in my Garrison who can help me avoid most mistakes and with the resources here, I'm sure it will go relatively smooth.

I'll be sure to post pics as I go.

Avoid ebay, the cargo hold here is a much safer bet...if you dont have a timeline you can pick things up alot cheaper then you would pay for something new and getting or painting it

Oh, I know all about buying off ebay. My first Shadowtrooper kit came off ebay. This was prior to me finding out about the 501st. Fortunately the gang at WhiteArmor.net and my Garrison (501NEG.com) set me straight and I purchased the kit I have now and was approved in.
I tend to spend more time reading and researching than I do posting but when I have questions that I can't find the answers to, believe me, I'm not to shy to ask. lol

Thanks for having my back Fett 4 Real, I appreciate it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back