Signature updates

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
We are making a two small modifications to our signatures.

• If a post is shorter than 10 words, signature will not be shown.
  • Signature will be shown once per page, even if member has multiple posts per page.

Why is this being done? Two reasons; 1) signatures interrupt the flow of the discussion and create clutter within threads and 2) sadly, some members post with the sole purpose of establishing outbound links to their website(s) via their signature within threads.

Sounds fair enough. Have you also changed the site to reduce the number of posts per page; some old threads now seem to be sit over two or.more pages when they used to be one etc?

Sounds fair enough. Have you also changed the site to reduce the number of posts per page; some old threads now seem to be sit over two or.more pages when they used to be one etc?

Yes, it is changed to 25 posts per page. But you can change it back in your Settings (left upper corner of the page) ==> General Settings (left side of the page) ==> scroll down to Thread Display Options ==> search for the Number of posts to show per page ==> then change it to Show 100 posts per page.

Huh. . . guess I should read this forum more. :) I just noticed that my signature
wasn't showing up in my posts. I checked the Support forum to see if this was
happening to anyone else.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back