Thermol Detonators...

Darthmalaryush

New Hunter
I have a great Thermol Det. prop to wear, but I would like to display it instead of keeping it hidden in a pouch.
Has anyone found a way to hang/display a sphere with their kit?

Keep it simple. Hang like a grenade? Key ring or a Looped wire Coat hanger? If you don't want to alter the Grenade, make a stocking sac so you can see it's contents... And hang the stocking sack off your hip.

I agree - keep it simple. The stocking would work well. I've also see some 'vegetable bags' made from hemp. Weather that puppy up and it'll look nice next to your hip pouch.

Classic+hemp+bag.jpg

Remember, you will want to have easy access to it should you want to use​ it ;)

Maybe magnets? Like a magnet glued to the inside of your belt, and a magnet in the grenade? It'd have to be modded to hide it though

As you wish

Well, I'm fairly certain a mesh sac won't hinder the entropic reaction of a thermal detonator! Just slide the switch and throw the whole sac at the intended target(s)!

Valid point! Might even be able to use the sack to get some real distance with the throw. Pull the pin/button, spin it a few times, and lob that towards your target!

As you wish

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.