My Boba at SW Night with the Gwinett Gladiators

BobaFiend

Active Hunter
Hey guys, I just wanted to share some of the great photos taken by a garrison member from our last troop. We were invited to participate with our minor league hockey club as part of their 3rd annual Star Wars night. I also got to try my hand at a shooting game between periods! We had a blast, as always.

IMG_0809_zps6669642e.jpg

IMG_2556_zps7e56d755.jpg

IMG_0922_zpsc84fc052.jpg

IMG_0928_zps0e7233b8.jpg

IMG_0932-2_zps9d52d8b4.jpg

IMG_0931_zpsd08571fa.jpg

IMG_0934_zpsa7524436.jpg

IMG_0935_zps4ce053c3.jpg

IMG_0941_zpsb69cb5ce.jpg

IMG_0991_zpsb0e85b88.jpg

That's awesome, but I would never try to skate with the jet pack.

Thanks guys! Yep, good eye. I was an ice hockey goaltender in highschool and those are all I can skate on. I could never get used to the "rocker" curve of forward skates. I just play inline these days.

I play forward, but I've always wanted to give goaltender a try. I did it a few times in ball hockey but never ice, which is all I play now.

I know, you can't beat boba playing ice hockey. Everything else is lame. I just picture boba ripping a backhander that knocks off the water bottle, now that would be the pinnacle of awesomeness.

Wish I could have come, Bert said it was awesome! Hopefully I'll make the next outing!
Hopefully! We can always use handlers while you finish up your rig.

Good thing they didn't get ROTJ Boba to perform this....just sayin cause I saw the film.
No kidding. I had a friend give the the "don't f-up" talk just before I went on the ice hahaha. I had the pride of the Legion on my shoulders!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back