Blaster Starfortress ESB EE-3 update with photos

Duke

New Hunter
HI All,
I mentioned back in December that my very generous and kind wife got me a surprise Christmas gift. It was an ESB EE-3. I've been slowly building my Fett for about 5 years. She didn't want to get on TDH to buy because she was afraid that I would find out. Her co-worker directed her to Starfortress. I didn't want to return a generous gift so I waited until it showed up. When it was dropped off you can imagine what my wife and I thought; and she is a Star Wars bystander. Though being a bystander, after 10 years of marriage she holds her own in SW trivia. To make a long story short; it took a whole lot of emails, patience, many phone calls, trips to the post office, and nearly 4 months to get my money returned. I always acquire my pieces from TDH members. You all are such great artists, prop builders, and community. I am glad to be part of a great group of people.
I mentioned I would put some photos up of what I recieved. As I was doing some research I didn't come across any photos of a produced Starfortress ESB EE-3.
Cheers!
Duke

total gun.jpgback of gun.jpgclose up.JPGtop of gun.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back