Official Scope Thread

can anyone confirm if this is the same scope used in ESB blaster as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
We think so.............but not 100% positive.

Jim S.

As Lordsandy said, every pic I have seen of ESB seems to confirm it is the same scope. Believe it or not, there appear to have only been a certain number of scopes used in SW but they were used again and again ana again. Apparently they had 20 of this scope, 10 of that scope and 15 of another scope...

Last edited:
Can you do a side by side comparison to the scope that everyone is getting on ebay for $15? The newer not so acurate one (Simmons)?
I am interested to see how close it really is to the ASI.

Just picked up my 2nd screen accurate ASI scope. I also have a 3rd one which has the slightly differen windage knob part with no screws in it, but at least I've got one for ESB and one for ROTJ now :)

3e_1_b.jpg

I passed on that one because its not the correct style. The rear bell is completely different and the windage knobs are the wrong style.

Still, you got a nice pair of vintage scope rings for $25 :)

Ull Dar Borealis wrote:

Got this on ebay any good?

1c_1.jpg

4b_1.jpg

44_1.jpg

ac_1_b.jpg

eb_1.jpg

ef_1.jpg

So did I do good? it cost me $25 US

Looks like I'm finally gonna be part of this club of original ASI scope& ring owners!!!!!:love

I can hardly wait to finish my helmet paintjob to get onto building my ESB EE-3 now that I have every part I need !!!!!

Thanks Marcus :cheers

Steve

(y)
Just scored my second screen accurate Boba Fett scope. Actually its my third, but I sold one to DL44 Blaster (see above post!).:)

5d_1_b.jpg

I bought this of ebay on april 11... hoping it will ever get here... but uhw... is it accurate? looks accurate 2 me...

this is what the auction said:
The scope is the 1003 model and is new, unused and still in its original box. The scope is built to fit on ¾ inch grooves of air rifles and .22 rifles and comes with lens caps, scope mounts, and a black shiny finish. The scope also comes with a warranty from Simmons. You do not have to buy anything else to put a scope on you air rifle or .22 rifle with a grooved receiver.

simmons scope.jpg

hmm.... comes with "black shiny finish"... sjees, these people who sell them probably say we're nuts trying to make em look like rusted, used pieces of near trash compactor thingies...

hows bout being fuzzy with accuracy but not having a big enough wallet in most cases, not making lots of money being only 17, or lack of material resources? :p

Check the windage/elevation caps on the Nikko. All the Nikko's I have don't have the correct 'cone' shaped caps. Instead they have flat topped caps much like the Dr. Evazan / Bowcaster scopes.

FettTheHunter said:
Nikko Stirling make a scope that would fit the bill for a Fett rifle :)
It is aboutt the right lenght and looks incredibly similar (y)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back