Official: Scope Mount Thread

Alright, I finally got a sec to get back over here and post a pic. I made up a few sets of these last week and finally got a pic. Anyhow, these are my easy and usable blocks, not all that accurate but the overall size is scaled to screen accurate size.

FettrotjBlockAlum.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaaah, this pics!
Any way to get those pics back? I am starting to build this part of my gun and I only saved one of them to my hard drive :(

the scope mounts are an electrical connector..y'know,one of those clear type of multi-pin connector......like the kind of things you see on a computer power supply........I'll go look for the part number.I think I still have it.......from memory it's a 6 or 8 pin female connector..........

It's a 6-circuit pinhousing,by Mate-n-lock.
hope this helps........
the serial # could be(I'm not sure,I bought a bunch of them years ago)either...eh-0810-94,or c-163035
these numbers are on the tech. drawing of them,so I don't know if the sreials are correct.sorry.best I can do right now.............

Those connectors actually only appear on the ESB version of the blaster. The RotJ version is without...just the scope on mounts.

Good info though, thanks mate. :)

Kenny, do you happen to have an extra pair of those? I've got the scope clamps, but need the blocks to attach them to.

BobaFettish wrote:

Kenny, do you happen to have an extra pair of those? I've got the scope clamps, but need the blocks to attach them to.

Yeah man, I think I do have an extra set, let me count up how many I have and what is spoken for and get back to you.

Can you not just buy scope rails at Walley world and cut them down to the correct size?

Just got in a pair of the correct scope rings from kurtyboy and made templates so you can make your own!

Scope_Rings_Small.jpg

You can get a huge 600 dpi version here:
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/misc/TDH_Images/Scope_Rings.jpg

Please note that the scope rings are mirror images so you will need to print out the template then mirror it and print out a second.

Here is an image of the end of the scope ring and clamp for ref on how to bend them once you have the pieces cut out.
Scope_Rings_End.jpg

Here is a comparison of the new scope ring with the tall clamp compared to the scope ring I previously had with the small clamp. As you can see there is quite a difference.
Scope_Rings_Tall_Short.jpg

And finally, here is the scope, the way it should be!
Scope_Rings_Scope.jpg

Last edited:
Cool - Thanks Braks - yet another notch on your belt or bucket for that matter ;)

If you had to guess, what type of material is that made out of. I was thinking Aluminum flat bar should work. That or some sheet metal.

Loranar

Cool. I'm glad I bought a set from kurtyboy as well. Now if I could only find that scope (or a good resin copy of it)...... ;)

Loranar_Fett wrote:

If you had to guess, what type of material is that made out of. I was thinking Aluminum flat bar should work. That or some sheet metal.

Believe it or not, I think these are steel. They are extremely heavy and do not bend easily at all. They are compltely unlike the cheap and light weaver style aluminum scope rings that we so often see today.

Last edited:
ESB rings are the same.

Glad to see the correct rings are exactly the same as the regular Crosman ones just with taller sidebars. Now to figure out how to make new sidebars.
Brak's could you post some sidebar dimensions?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back