Jango Mark II

Delta13Mike

Active Hunter
Hello felow mandalorians!

My name is Mike, I'm from Poland and I'm alredy member of 501'st as Jango. (BH-13000), as well as MM member. But now I'm makimg some serius upreges. One of them is replecing jumpsuit, and plates forom the fiberglass to aluminium ones. Flight suit is almost redy, tommor I wisit taylor for last fit, plates will be cuted out at the beggining of next week (whater cutting). I will post pictures of my new parst as soon as I will have them.

But I have one problem... I bought shoes from Crow (on MM Forum), I got tracking nuber it is even on his newes list even size is right, but I'm not rely sure thous are mine shoes. I can't contact him as well. And well, I'm a little nervous. I heard generaly good thing about him, but when you do not have any response for few weeks... What's more he said he have them redy to shipp, so that makes me even more woried. Any hints what to do?

Some pictures of My current Jango:
DSCN3706_zps116eec26.jpg

DSCN4427_zpscbb15dc9.gif

These are gloves I found and I'm going to use.
DSC_0010_zpsafd3aa16.jpg

DSC_0002_zps931d7cb1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome home boy, here is the best place to build your jango fett costume, build is the best experience, some details you must resolve but the time is you partner, just work and take you time bro...........

1) you ammo chest, Thighs, knees and shin ammo must been cut to you size for better look
2) you gloves color is right
3) RUB N BUFF SILVER for you ammo and helmet will be great to have a real metal effect

My points are with all respect to you and for you build (to help you reach a great jango)

here is my costume url check out later, good luck.

SESION FOTOS DE ESTUDIO JACKSON RONDON Photos by snowaure | Photobucket

PLAZA DE TOROS 07 Abril 2013 Photos by snowaure | Photobucket

Pedro Nieves's (snowaure) Library | Photobucket

RUB N BUFF SILVER.JPG

Well that is why I'm making new pletes, new jumsuit etc.
I learn a lot during this build, this was my first costiume ever, whole made by myelf. It served me for over a year, but I see more and more details to uprege.
For example I learnd that when comes to tamplates that top must me M size but legs heve to be S size. So I project them this time.

I never saw such wax in Poland, I have to look around. As for bucket, I'm thincking about bulding or buying new one.

So I was on last fitting of jumpsuit today. Pictures are made by phone as I forget to take camra with me. The lighting was changing but that shows how it will looks "on duty". What do you think?

DSC_0015mini_zps85396f5a.jpg

DSC_0017mini_zps2036b2af.jpg

Thank you, it was't easy. I had to dye material by mysellf from grey one, good I have grat taylor, she is the only one in the city who undestadnt "yes, it have to be that way".
Well I'm not fan of thous holes, I found other way to securly attach knees, as well as rest of plates on legs.

Crow contacted me, and my shoes are on theyr way. So another good news.

Great bro keep the work and take you time, about the knees holes, I know is hard to make, but if you want to make the same as the original Jango you must do it, for other things good luck and I will be for you if you need any info..........see you.......................

I have one question, I'm looking for some time for Asok helmet. I know Asok personaly is no longer with us, but his work is carried. Can you tell me who shoud I contact. Or may be some one have one to sell.

Is she? I contated Asok here with no respond, I thought that may be she is using other ID. Well I will try to contack her again. I was also considering bulding one by myslef, as I even do coldcasting myslef, but problem is to find good plans. And Well Asok ones are the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I start works over some elements. Colar goes first in line.

This is plate just after bending, quite shiny.

DSC_0018mini_zpsc2975d95.jpg

And here I apllyed some black and brown paint, mostly on eages but also few spots on whole element.

DSC_0019mini_zps7ed95e5f.jpg

DSC_0020mini_zpsbb76323e.jpg

Few more parts.

Still dont have left chest plate
DSC_0018mini_zps6d76acf4.jpg

Close up:
DSC_0020mini_zpsac786559.jpg

Shoue plate, I put some more "dirt", as thous are most vulnerable:
DSC_0022mini_zps26c9976b.jpg

And speaking of shoes, my new boots form Crow, Love them.
DSC_0023mini_zps8df7cef7.jpg

Man I like that real metal armor! Interested in how you fab the shin plates with the ridge....
depending on your height you may be better off with either the Cruzer BKBT lid or the ASOK. The ASOK lid runs a little smaller.

I like it too ;) I have one shin almost ready, soon I will post it. As for my hight in papers I have 183.0cm so like Jango and clones, but now propably I have 185.00.

So upper body aromr is complete... well back plate is still not done. Some Velcro is also needed but gerealny thats how its presents:

DSC_0024mini_zpsa3b4d6d6.jpg

DSC_0030mini_zpscdd50d21.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back