Jango Mark II

Well additional velcro is just to make plates better fits vest.

But I have one question, is ther any solid intel on Jango helemt? I would like to try to make (second better one) myself but can't find any dimensions or even simple blueprints. Is there any thing like that?

Well Boba and Jango Helmets are diferent, in shape, in size and details. So even if I would use Baba templates as base I need some more information to modyfie it.

Yeah, unfortunately there are none I know of. Honestly, the dimension differences are fairly minute, biggest visual is the lower cheeks are more rounded at the top. If you made an undented Boba and painted it Jango style, it would still look pretty much like Jango.....just my two cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so works are in progres, gautlest are on workshop but in few pieces. But I finished knees, well one knne is finished second is on its way. I still does not have the rocket launchers but thats how it looks:
DSC_0002mini_zps7556d007.jpg

DSC_0003mini_zps17906132.jpg

DSC_0005mini_zps7670ba1c.jpg

Ok armor on. Gauntlests are in works and back plate heve some fresh glue on. But that is how rest looks like. I belive I will have to cut thight plates a little smaller, they are from S size templates but still hit code piece when I'm walking.

What do you thinck?

DSC_0008mini_zps3265baea.jpg

DSC_0007mini_zps9c9158c5.jpg

So first test trooping is complete. Some details are still missing but my supplire faild me.

DSCF9180mini_zps80903401.jpg

DSCF9186mini_zpsa3f5b236.jpg

DSCF9199mini_zpsf0e2e774.jpg

But most important is to have fun 8)
DSCF9234mini_zps7f4a6a4a.jpg

And now, and only now!
Salemini_zpsb72a259a.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back