Rubies Deluxe Fett helmet?

Metadude

Active Hunter
I've seen mentions of it a few times, but literally cannot find any more on that other than that it's unreleased. Is the fiberglass "Deluxe" Boba Fett helmet by Rubies real, or just a speculation since they did a Clone Trooper in fiberglass?

It seems the only helmets with available information for their fiberglass line is the Darth Vader and the Clone Trooper
I know they have a Jango but can only find one image for it

Everything they make is all extremely inaccurate. Can't imagine this being any different. One of the members here had a Jango that he worked over with a heat gun and paint job though and made it look great.

I know rubies is terrible quality, but I am amazed that even official Rubies sources have nothing on half the things they're either prototyping or have released

My wife purchased the rubies suit for me and it was horrible. My god it was just a bigger version of the kids suit but with a cheesy plastic helmet. I kept the spats and gloves just for ***** and giggles. She got it on sale for $600, that's about 1/4 of the price for a serious Boba Fett. I was glad she didn't buy it around Halloween otherwise I wouldn't have been able to return it. If you don't know about this website then you may really think your the **** until you bump into someone that researched.

That's made of plastic, this thread is about a speculated fiberglass helmet- sorry for the confusion BobaTheMandalor

No as soon as I got it I sent it back. For the price and how bad it looked i could have gotten the cheap adult costume with a jetpack backpack saved a **** load and have been happier.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back