SalamanderKing RF lights Question PLEASE HELP

AnaraSuun

New Hunter
So, Buddy's SalamanderKing RF light system stopped working properly. Green lights were not turning on while red were, and then the red would just blink once and stop. Said I would look at it and found that the little black disc that the components were soldered to was snapped at two of the prongs and barely making contact. I can fix the system myself if I know what that part is, but I have no freaking idea what that part is.

Already attempted to contact SK with no response, so my buddy is pretty much stuck with a dud RF system now unless someone is able to identify that little black disc.

Any help would be severely appreciated!

The piece is shown below, with the 2 prongs broken off.

20140310_075115.jpg

I actually have some of those chips in hand. I was going to make a new light system using it, but I didn't like the chip's voltage requirements or the flash rate so I designed and built my own kit.
If you want one let me know, I have 12 of the chips; $15 shipped in the US, a little more if its going international.

So, Buddy's SalamanderKing RF light system stopped working properly. Green lights were not turning on while red were, and then the red would just blink once and stop
The exact same thing happened to the set i have! I will have to look and see if it is the same part giving me trouble. .

If anyone wants one of those chips, let me know. I will not use them and are just collecting dust.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back