General Rotj fett wip

animattor

Hunter
This is my very first attempt at a build. I used Raf's and WoF templates and follower FFo$ trash can example. The gun was a hasbro blaster that I aged. be gentle lol

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So far so good man! You should post more pictures of the individual items so we can see the details a bit better.

Looks good clsoer pics woulud be nice too.. The gun looks nice but might be a little small for your hands and the barrel is really short I know I have one :) Keep up the great work...

Thanks Guys it has been a fun and interesting build so far. I never realized how complex Fett really was.

Got cape, gauntlets and girth belt done, girth belt is drying as I type this lol.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here were the gloves I did today. Cost me $7 for 5 pair of work gloves at harbor freight tools. Used acrylic paint to do the grey and wife had a little batting for the back patch. Not too bad gray may be a little dark might have to lighten them up

Test fit tonight after I got my neck seal and vest from a friend. The detail she put in is epic.

image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgScratch built the darts added the switches and led to gauntlets,color bands on knees and scratch built the boots.

- - - Updated - - -

To scratch build the darts I used Raf's measurements as a guide. The base is a cake pop stick, thin part a small nail and the tip is part of an extra fine point sharpie marker. The Boots were a $20 ankle boot that was painted and adapted to be more fett like. The toe is aluminum with wooden dowels painted.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Shoulder bells and Knees- The color... I've seen yellow variants, and also slightly more orange variant (ROTJ Screen shots) What's the Verdict on this? And what color did you use? Seems like you went more yellow. (And they look great, by the way)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back