Helmet Decisions...

That's probably correct, but Chris would be the one to definitively answer that question.

Anime, do you sell the GMH? If so what size is the rf topper? I had a member ask me if one of my kits would fit it.
Regarding the helmet question, you really can't go wrong with any of these, be it the fph2, GMH, Asok, anime fans helmets. They all are top notch so you really can't pick a bad one. Just stay away from eBay if you are looking to get a lid, those are junk recasts.

Anime, do you sell the GMH? If so what size is the rf topper? I had a member ask me if one of my kits would fit it.
Regarding the helmet question, you really can't go wrong with any of these, be it the fph2, GMH, Asok, anime fans helmets. They all are top notch so you really can't pick a bad one. Just stay away from eBay if you are looking to get a lid, those are junk recasts.

No asok took over the gmh, but he used the same rf toper as from his budget so your light kits will work for any gmh kit made by asok.

Ok, I wasn't sure who took over the GMH. Thanks for the info, I will let hem know.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back