Does anyone know where spidey fett is?

Juansith

New Hunter
Hello.
i had a project going with Spidey Fett but it has been almost two months since ive heard from him. Any one knows what happened to him.
thanks.

I see his account has been deactivated, so hopefully you have another way to contact him.

I had him commission a jetpack for me once and he disappeared for a year with no contact and one day a jetpack just showed up at my door. It left a pretty bad taste in my mouth and I know exactly how you feel.

Well, he doesnt answer to my messages anymore, he told me he would refun my money on March 25th of this year and i got nothing on that day. Im very upset. Does anyone has any idea of what i could do?.I just want my money back since im in great need for that money, i even mentioned to him that he could have $100 from the money i sent him for all the work he could have begun.

Any particular reason? He did some good WIP threads that help newbies like myself.

Weird. Usually we know why a lot of other members are banned. Why is he different? He takes commissions and looks like hasn't fulfilled his end. New members might seek him out if a search is completed. He does do good work.

Sent from my iPhone

I understand you want to know. I will say it is a legally matter (and that is broad-stroking it) and we are no longer willing to allow him to make money using this platform.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back