Custom Mandalorian WIP: Syper's Mando Build

I had the pleasure to meet Syper last Saturday and check out his custom Mandalorian in person. One word I will say . . . DAAAYYYAAAMM!!!
Seriously, he created a whole new character that deserves a stand alone movie. Awesome job Syper!!!

Brother the pleasure was all mine, great meeting you, talking to you and seeing some of the GGG guys again. Fun night, great troop, we all had a blast. BTW your AT-AT Pilot is sick!

looks amazing vod , are you going to celebration ?

C

Thanks Brother C1RCA, I will be there at our TDH booth Fri 2-4 and the MMCC booth Fri 4-5 hope you can stop by and say hello:)

Awesome your a official member on mercs I just got approved myself on Sunday , will you be in armour at the booth ?

not sure yet if I'll be suited up at the booth yet on Friday, hoping to have my PP2 Fett on . Saturday I'll have my Mando Syper on for sure.
Feel free to add a pic of your Mando here Brother.

OK, I have to admit, I've never liked any mando costumes I've seen from seeing any pics of mando merc costumes. Just a personal opinion obviously. But this one looks excellent. Splendid. Not crazy about the piece on the helmet, but EVERYTHING else looks outstanding! Love the vest and flight suit. Love all the red. Gauntlets look badass! Weapons look great as well man.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425012856.002877.jpg

This is just my approval picture but I'll have more after celebration

C

OK, I have to admit, I've never liked any mando costumes I've seen from seeing any pics of mando merc costumes. Just a personal opinion obviously. But this one looks excellent. Splendid. Not crazy about the piece on the helmet, but EVERYTHING else looks outstanding! Love the vest and flight suit. Love all the red. Gauntlets look badass! Weapons look great as well man.

Thanks Brother I appreciate your compliments:)

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 85258

This is just my approval picture but I'll have more after celebration

C

Thumbs Up Brother, that looks Great:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Looking forward to meeting as many of my TDH Brothers and Sisters as possible at C7. If you see me in my custom Mandalorian suit please say hi:) if we take a photo together please post it here or on my fb page, search Jim Eastman, it’s the pic of me in my Mariachi suit.
OK everyone please drive safe, travel safe, get there any way you can! can't to see ya

Take Care (=Syper=)

This costume is out of its mind!!!...that is of course if it had a mind.
Jim, its so cool, i love it all. The jetpack color scheme, the gauntlets, the blue chest lights and that blaster!!! freakin WOW!!!

This costume is out of its mind!!!...that is of course if it had a mind.
Jim, its so cool, i love it all. The jetpack color scheme, the gauntlets, the blue chest lights and that blaster!!! freakin WOW!!!

Thanks “Beans” you have always encouraged me and
supported my work, hoping I can meet you in person soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back