ESB build, first timer

JumpinJackFlak

New Hunter
So I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided to tackle a build full force. Im just coming back from a long trip overseas, so a new hobby has been a joy to dive full in. Surprisingly, my wife loves the idea too. More so than any other hobby Ive had in a few years! haha. So after a few weeks of research, following other builds, I started ordering from reputable people here. Its been such a great experience dealing with the sellers here. I still got a lot more to do, but with the few pieces I have done, I wanted to show off my amateurish skills. Since this is my first time painting something that isnt heavy equipment or car/motorcycle related!

WP_20140225_010_zps85efe91c.gif

Also look what my wife bought me while I was away! It was sitting on my desk when I got home

WP_20140224_015_zps5ae9a368.gif

I got a long ways to go, but Im having a blast so far. Thank you to everyone here for the inspiration! Ill post updates as parts keep rolling in!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back