ROTJ Bucket done

Ren

Hunter
This was a fun paint job. After having done an ESB and now a ROTJ, I have to say ROTJ is a major pain in a**. The randomness of the damage is a nightmare to replicate. I am pleased with the results. I know the right ear caps needs a bit more detailing. I have to thank Jayvee, I followed his build thread and tried to follow his example. What an amazing painter..I can only hope I did it justice. Also..I have to give a thanks to RafalFett for his monumental effort in his stencils and just general contribution to this site.

And now for the pictures..

Repaint Done.JPG

Repaint Done_03.JPG

Repaint Done_01.JPG

Repaint Done_05.JPG

Repaint Done_06.JPG

Repaint Done_08.JPG

Repaint Done_09.JPG

Repaint Done_10.JPG

Wow! You did an excellent paint job! You nailed all the colors and the weathering is awesome! And don't forget to add the 2 dental files into the rear keyhole.

By the way, thanks for the nice words!

Are you kidding me Man? First ROTJ helmet paint job. Really! Holy hell that’s kick *** amazing work Brother.
Dare I ask what you did inside the helmet

Last edited by a moderator:
Superb job bud, you did it more than justice, you completely nailed it! You are spot on when you mention how much fine detail there is hidden amongst it all. Appreciate your kind words too. Be proud of this one brother! :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back