HELP printing WOF Boba Helmet .pdf templates!

ThoraniosX

New Hunter
I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to properly print WOF's Boba helmet template .pdf. My print settings keep defaulting so that each page fits to a single page with 1.0-inch margins. I do not know if this is how it should be, or if I should be making changes.

How large and with what margins do I print the helmet .pdf? I am very desperate to find out as I am trying to get all my templates printed out and finished. Any advice would be welcome, as I would rather have the experience of creating my own bucket than buying a cast of someone elses.

Are you using the correct PDF? I mean, you are from US, so you should use the letter (or std, as WOF has them) format and not the A4. When printing the files, verify if the paper size is set to Letter, the orientation is on portrait and at the page scaling you have the fit to page/paper option. If these doesn't solve your problems, then try to post some images with your printer settings and we'll help you out.

I do have the Std PDF, and I have it sent to Letter with the Orientation on Portrait. I also have the page setting to Fit.
Settings.jpg

My main problem is that when I click on Setup in the bottom left-hand corner, Adobe has the margins set to 1", but greyed out.
Settings2.jpg

Is this normal, or will this affect the dimensions of my templates?

The greyed out 1" setting is not effecting the printing and the preview of the page looks good to me in both images. If the page you print looks like in the preview pane, then you are doing it right.

Okay thank you very much. WOF also contacted me with proper formatting settings.

I should be good to go, and I can start (finish?) making my templates today!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back