Big Hello from northern Germany

Postman

New Hunter
Hello from Germany,
I was a reader in this forum for a longer time. Amazed about a lot of work shown here.
This really looks like a great place to be!!
Since I was a kid, i love Star wars! I'm 39 years old now, but still a fan -Prefer the classic trilogy Ep. 4-6.
I never tried to build movie props. My main hobby are classic american cars.
But I'm sure, i can't resist and will do the first things soon!!!
You always need something to do!!! Otherwise life is to boring.
So I hope, my english is good enough to tell what I feel and
I'm happy, to be here!!!!

Hallo und Willkommen!
For Fett fans that`s definitely the right place to be. Just take your time and take a close look at the forum, there are a lot of great building threads. They will give you the impression what it will be like to take on the fresh challange of realizing a Fett costume.
Another noteworthy alternative for information might be the forum of the 501st German Garrison. There are some Boba fans who have already made their dream of their own Fett Costume come true.
Also dann ran ans Werk, viel Spaß und Erfolg noch!

Thank you for the nice welcome!!
And Yes, I'm a real fan of the character Boba Fett! I remember, when I was a kid, he was the guy, that kicked Han Solos ***!!! How cool is that? :)
During the last years, I met Jeremy Bulloch a few times and to all, that never met him, take the next chance!! He's a very nice guy!! Loves to talk with the fans, doing some fun and will make you a fan, if you are still not.
I looked around on the net, after I licked the first blood of prop building and all the things around. The RPF is very nice too, but I really thought, for me- this is the place to be!!
I'm still looking around here and found so much nice stuff and wonderfull works of the Members here, that inspires me very well!!
@Eduard: Danke! Und Dir ebenfalls viel Erfolg auf dem Weg zum ROTJ Boba Fett!! :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back