ESB Boba Fett Build

Basically yes haha. I took my suit and just rubbed it on the tire, the rims, and the wheel well. Worked really nicely. Black of course and a bit of brown in there too. I dragged it around on the driveway some as well.

Hopefully your neighbors didn't see you doing that in your driveway or they'll think you're nuts. "Why is mhlayne rubbing that brand new suit inside his wheels?" "Who knows, hon...?"

Just did a little inventory of where I am at so far.
Girth Belt (need to add some more red)
MOW Boots (adding some more weathering)
US Divers (I believe I have to change the navy belt to black)
Nemrod Holster (an older one of Stormrider's, real nice)
Heiland Flash Tube (love it)
4x20 Rifle Scope (will probably end up hunting for something a bit more accurate)
Fettronics Chest Lights (amazing!!!)
Humbrol Paints

*Ordered:
Fettpride Armor
ASOK FP and GMH Helmets
Woodman Flak vest and neck seal
Boba Trooper Female Mando Armor (outfit for my wife Wooot!!!)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks! So my younger brother is just finishing up his welding and fabrication certification and he knows a guy who does machining...
I'm stoked! He's got blueprints of pretty much all the metal parts and is gonna work em for me. (The tip on this rocket is too long, he's aware of the correct size no worries)

image.jpg

So my bro asked me if I wanted to see some updates pics, um yeah!!! His buddy Mike Copeland is doing the machining. Looking really awesome!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks guys! DeathProof, I suppose I could have taken it to a tailor, but I found the material a bit thick for my liking. Working on getting on made using a lighter-weight material, also it'll be in white so that I can dye it which will be great

Thanks Syper!
Got my Woodman Vest and Neckseal today. This is a work of art. Beautiful pieces. Thank you Woody!! Also did some work on my scopes. One needs more work than the other as you can see .

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Question on the vest/neck seal. Currently mine is quite white. I hit up the gallery to see what I could find. It appears (to me at least) that the vest and neck seal are a light light grey. Or a "weathered" white, something along those lines.

Remarks? Thanks bros

Technically the vest and neck seal are a 'light grey tackle twill.' Check the CRL to confirm.

This is colour was very hard to finalize from what I understand as there was some discrepancy between white, off white, grey, etc.

Got it, that was my guess, thank you Deathproof.
started to work on the straps for the girth belt, added some color to the belt as well.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Got some goodies!
Asok GMH Helmet. Geez this is pretty. Hit it up with some sanding with what I had lying around. Have to go shopping.
IMG_3756.JPGIMG_3758.JPGIMG_3761.JPGIMG_3762.jpgIMG_3763.jpgIMG_3764.JPGIMG_3765.JPGIMG_3769.JPGIMG_3770.JPG

MQ-1 Board. ;) Exacto Knives are your best friend. I'll be pulling up some detailed pics of the MQ-1 to make sure that none of those "bubbles" are actually supposed to be there

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back