Arena Jet Pack

ECOLI

New Hunter
Does anyone have a good contact for this item. I am hoping to put together an arena jango with a dented lid etc and am sourcing items?

E

NME props makes both arena and traditional. Manofwar on ebay I think also does arena packs, but maybe he just does original style. And I think there's a seller or 2 on the Mercs board, though it might have been a Death Watch pack that I'm thinking of rather than an Arena. Fett pride on here also does packs. Once again I don't know if he does Arena packs though or not.

NME props link: http://www.nmeprops.com/marcushelmets/index.php/products/sku/110836/arena-jet-pack

For the death watch pack look for tk3181 on the mercs.

And of course you can always scratch build or Pepakura. I'm doing that myself for my own Arena pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys,
I will have to investigate all these options. What are most of them made out of resin or fiberglass?

I have had a MOW arena pack and currently troop a RS Props pack. The RS props pack is very accurate. It is also a bit smaller.

My first question would be how big are you? That would affect what maker I would recommend.

I am 5'10" with boots about 165 lbs. I was looking into doing a Cruzer setup with dented helmet etc. But your advice would be great.

E

I am 5-10 bare foot and about 180. The RS Props pack is just about perfect on me. The MOW pack is a bit larger but not so much that you can't use it.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/jango-jetpacks-45079/

If you look in that thread you can see the packs as I assembled them. In post 37 is a side by side comparison. BFUK has since renamed as RS Props btw.

I have Cruzer from shoulder to toes. I use an Asok helmet currently but I have a Cruzer dented helmet that I am going to paint up as soon as I have an afternoon to get it done. So if you look at my pics you can probably tell about sizing for yourself.

Hey that's great I will contact RS for information etc. this is coming along nicely. Anyone have a source for gloves?

I have no idea if someone on here makes gloves, but a lot of people just go to their local stores or shop online for whatever darkblue/black leather gloves they can find. It's pretty easy to find some dark colored leather lady's gloves in XL sizes...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back