SE ROTJ Almost complete

Thanks man! Yeah, the 501st was doing some photos with a local company for a con... trying to raise money for charity. They didn't have a local Fett, and even though I'm not yet approved... I got the call. It was a blast, and a nice test of the costume in motion.

I'd love to see a pic heavy post with lots of detail. I'd love to chat with you too and ask questions if that's ok

Sent from my iPhone

I too am putting together an SE version. Yours looks great! Was wondering if you will be adding a hose to your other gauntlet? In some pics of Boba he has hit & then he doesn't. Also is your other hose(s) going from the gauntlet to the inner sleeve or the outside? Hard to see from the pics. Thanks:)

Thanks man! Yeah, the 501st was doing some photos with a local company for a con... trying to raise money for charity. They didn't have a local Fett, and even though I'm not yet approved... I got the call. It was a blast, and a nice test of the costume in motion.

Looks cool dude !

and yes a t-shirt under a boiler suit is always a good idea ( I am an AT-AT Pilot in the UKG )

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back