The Mexican Fett

itrooper

Active Hunter
Hi all, im now get used to post a lot on the forum but i read a lot and see all the great job that you guys have been doing and inspire others to do the best as possible.

I have been doing my Boba Fett ESB since 2 year ago, all the pictures and progress are in my Facebook profile, her you have the link, i hope that you can see must of the job, and i´ll be glad to hear your comments and suggestions, hope you enjoy it:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.ph...10151604803907577.1073741827.517317576&type=3

Thanks to all

Last edited by a moderator:
Works now :)

Looks good, man! Great job! The weathering on the flight suit looks tip top. One thing though...I don't think ESB Fett has spats...

Thanks DeathProof, yes i know i just put the spats for the photo lol, ones is finish i´ll take a photoshooting without them!

**** that is an amazing looking ESB Fett. One of the finest I've seen. And I'd leave the spats....it's your party you can spat if you want too!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back