New member from Florida

Duder777

Hunter
Hello,
I am Nate from the central FL area. I have been reading a lot on the site lately and am really enjoying myself. There are some impressive builds and great information on here. Over the past year and a half I built an ANH R2D2, with the help of astromech.net. It has been really fun, and my next project will be an ESB Boba Fett costume that is wearable and will be displayed. I also have a stormtrooper in progress. Someday I hope to also add Darth Vader and a HIC to display with Boba. I bought a great coldcast fiberglass helmet from animefan recently that I have been shining with steel wool. I hope to paint it up soon with the technique that TerminalFetter documented so well. Good to be here!

Thanks guys! Syllander here are a couple of pics from around the holidays. I am waiting for a part to finish around the battery boxes.
front2.jpg back2.jpg

Dang! I would say welcome but I'll be asking you for help or assistance soon I'm sure. Nice to have you Brother

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back