Hello there!

Tbobaggins

New Hunter
Hey there folks!
TK-6591 reporting in!
I am 26 and ran in to my first 501st member about 3 years ago and a few months later I had my TK kit ordered and it all began. I brought that with to my first ever convention, SDCC 2012, and had a blast. I regretfully never trooped again partially due to busy job, but I was happy with what I made and figured I'll leave the important troops to those who do it best.
I then grew out of my TK as a result of an active lifestyle, and made goals to cosplay Bane from TDKR..however after finally realizing the cost of a screen accurate costume I went against it. If I was going to spend big money again I wanted it to be something I could really be proud of like Boba Fett! I have always been a huge fan of Boba Fett, like many, and I felt like it was time to join you folks over here for some proper guidance. I have also been sitting on a Han Solo in carbonite cast for about 6 months now that I plan on tackling first, and then on to building a ROTJ Boba Fett suit to stand beside it. For SDCC 2014 I will be resizing my TK to bring with, but if a Boba Fett suit is nearing completion by that time I may consider bringing that instead. :D

Hello and welcome... good luck on the build .. Can't wait to see some HIC progress .. I would like to do one some day, that would just be the coolest.

Yeah Brother I'm looking forward to seeing your work, add many many pics right now:) do it
Coffee + TDH member pics = good times rectifying - really is a word , I love chewing gum.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back