Other Bounty Hunter Custom EVA Boba Fett Build

JacenCreel

New Hunter
Hello everyone I'm trying to do a Custom Modern Mandalorian costume from scratch. Im looking to make the helmet and armor pieces out of EVA but haven't been successful. Also looking to maybe put in an amp in the helmet. The Attached Photos are some possible looks I'm going for (Made more personalized of course) But if anyone could help me find some ways to possible get the supplies and look i'm going for. I'm working on a under $300 budget right now but once i get some more money more work will be put into it but any advice or help will be appreciated.
thanks

~Jacen Creel

154450_10152126482709222_540696005_n.jpg

1495940_10152167902859222_641144772_o.jpg

21792_10151275599684222_1057328387_n.jpg

EVA is a good material for some things, but not really for what you're doing. The Mando Mercs actually ban it as a construction material, and our standards are not that high (wink wink)

I would recommend making your armor out of Expanded PVC foamboard (Sintra) or Sterlite trashcan plastic. Both of these materials are well documented on this site. For the helmet, I would recommend making one from cardboard and then reenforcing the inside with fiberglass. Check out Antman's cardboard helmet for inspiration.

I agree. Do a search for "trash can Fett" and you'll find some threads on it. You can also use "For Sale" signs from Lowe's, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, etc. for the helmet and gauntlets. Check out this thread for SD68's build of a Boba helmet.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f23/new-batting-helmet-bucket-13420/

If your noggin isn't too big, you may also want to look at the recent Hasbro helmet as a base. It looks too small on me, but may work for you.

Good luck, be persistent and "search" is your friend. :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back