Andy's ROTJ Boba Fett WIP

Scout19176

New Hunter
Hi Guys,

Thought this would be the place to start a thread for my ROTJ Fett project. I've been reading lots and trying to soak up as much information as I can and have been in touch with a few people to start the ball rolling with the soft parts.
So far I have on order

ROTJ EE-3 - Sidewinder
Boots, gloves, girthbelt - MOW

Looking at my options for flight suit and flack vest, though considering making my own pouches, spats and wookie braids.

Andy

Hi Guys,

Thought this would be the place to start a thread for my ROTJ Fett project. I've been reading lots and trying to soak up as much information as I can and have been in touch with a few people to start the ball rolling with the soft parts.
So far I have on order

ROTJ EE-3 - Sidewinder

Looking at my options for flight suit and flack vest, though considering making my own pouches, spats and wookie braids.

Andy

You've checked out Arkady's soft parts? Her soft parts are a HUGE hit around here, and I don't think you'll get a single complaint about her. I've picked up a few soft parts from her and the work is great. She's definitely one of the first places you should look for your flightsuit and vest.

Another option is Boba Maker. My flightsuit and vest are Boba Maker and they are amazingly detailed and well made. I can't say enough good things about my Boba Maker soft parts.

Those would be my top 2 sources for the soft parts. That's just my opinion of course, and I can't say that I've seen all that's out there, but I can say that both Arkady and Boba Maker do GREAT work.

Hi,
Thanks for the advice. :)
I've checking out a few different flightsuit and flack vest makers. Arkady and Boba Maker are on my list.
I've not commissioned anything new yet as I need my bank balance to recover from my current orders. Hopefully will have commissioned some soft parts in the next month or so.

Andy

Well, I have been looking a bit more into things while waiting for parts to arrive, have gleaned more information and have been kindly donated a ROTJ cape from a fellow UKG member.
I'm just about ready to commission the soft parts so I should have news on those in the next week or so.

ROTJ EE-3 - Sidewinder
Cape - UKG Member

Andy

Also my girlfriend is looking into getting in some hair as part of one of her craft hobbies and has offered to get the appropriate colours to make me the wookie braids.

Andy

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back