Costume Versions

SithLord1

New Hunter
Excuse my newbie-ism on this particular forum, if the answer is obvious and I'm just not seeing it or seaching with the right words.....

But, I'm reading about Post Production 1,2,3, ESB, ROTJ, Supertrooper, etc. Is there a thread that discusses all the various types of custumes and differences between them? I would like to do a Boba Fett, but not too sure what sellers/manufacturers I need to start looking at. Apart from Supertrooper which I believe is totally un-dented, are the others the same, just little greeblies on various components different?

Different in so many ways. Different helmets, different colors, different soft parts like braids, gloves, and ammo belt. Some pieces were shared between PP and movie version, like jetpack for PP is pretty much the same JP in ROTJ. Really have to spend some time in the gallery absorbing the details.

Yeah, I've just found the Gallery section and see all the reference pics there.

Suppose the 501st CRLs might give me some info too.

Not really anything for any of them but the ESB currently. The ROTJ was in work last I knew, but it's pretty easy to find details for it.

Excuse my newbie-ism on this particular forum, if the answer is obvious and I'm just not seeing it or seaching with the right words.....

But, I'm reading about Post Production 1,2,3, ESB, ROTJ, Supertrooper, etc. Is there a thread that discusses all the various types of custumes and differences between them? I would like to do a Boba Fett, but not too sure what sellers/manufacturers I need to start looking at. Apart from Supertrooper which I believe is totally un-dented, are the others the same, just little greeblies on various components different?

You can find some info here ==> The Boba Fett Suit Fact Files and here ==> The Fate Of The Twin Armors: Pre-Pro #1, Pre-Pro #3 and ESB.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back