Looking for place to buy all versions of Fett

sith steve

Active Hunter
I recently got the new FPH II ESB helmet and love it! My previous helmet was the "mystery (SGT FANG) Helmet".....I have decided that I want to have all the fett paint/helmet designs to display. Can anyone help me locate the most accurate of PrePro 1-3 and ROTJ? Thanks
Steve

As far as I know FP is actually working on his FPH II ROTJ. He has already posted one picture on his Facebook side but can't tell you when he is going to offer it.
The GMH helmet may be an interesting version too. I may be wrong but I think animefan is producing them now.

Think ASOK has the GMH, and I believe it's supposed to be tied to the PP2.
FP, as stated will have the ROTJ fph2 soon. It will be the definitive ROTJ helmet period.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something like this? :)

IMG_0209_zpse9035c8f.jpg

This is my Fett display. I have all versions but ROTJ to date, including 2 McQuarrie concept helmets.

Like syllander said, the GMH is perfect for a Pre-Pro 2, since it has lineage. For the other versions
I think the GMH would work as well, or you could look for some info on the FP budget or deluxe helmet
kits. They were originally made by FettPride, but the molds belong to other members now.

The Pre-Pro 1 helmet is much easier to do with a "dentless" helmet kit. Both Animefan and Bobamaker
make dentless kits.

All these different kits are really nice quality, and you should get great results with any of them. (y)

That display is so SEXY!!!! I just purchased a GMH from FP for my prepro. So I now own a FP ESB and FP GMH. Where did you get the McQuarrie concept buckets!?

LOL, thanks! :)

The McQuarrie concept helmets are resin kits by a member over on the RPF called SkyGunBro.
Not sure if he's still producing them or not.

Here's a closer shot of that part of my display, also showing my Supertrooper.

IMG_0212_zps1f8c4ab2.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back