Boba fett movie idea (post salrlacc armor)

mandalorian01

Active Hunter
as some of you know there are many rumors about an upcoming boba fett movie. and several sources are confirming the rumors. Weather everyone likes the idea or not we all will be at the theater to see the fett movie should one be produced. My one concern about this movie is in the event they film a scene where boba gets out of the sarlacc, or even do a flash back where it shows him standing in the sand just outside the sarlacc, any way my point its they will most likely make his costume look exactly like when he fell in the sarlacc which would be a huge mistake.
The stomach acid and boba battling the sarlacc on his way out would have taken a heavy toll on his armor, we need to let disney know what we think of this. now i have no contact with any of the movie producers or disney but im betting someone on the boards here does, i started a post sarlacc fett some time ago, and there was a member that subscribed to my thread ObxFett who made an outstanding post sarlacc helmet, we at TDH need to submit to disney pictures of a post sarlacc fett and a letter (or 2, or 1000) saying why we think the post sarlacc costume should be included in the movie.
i am planning on resuming my post sarlacc fett soon but whose to say more members cant make one to, the vital thing we need is a member here who has connections and would be willing to send in our pictures and letters,
is there any interest in this topic and/or contacting disney about this
user-offline.png

You're getting waaaaaay ahead of things, friend.

If they make a movie starring Boba Fett, who's to say they don't focus on him long before his fall into the Sarlacc?

It's just too early to be remotely entertaining ideas about trying to contact Disney.

I agree with Rubio.

Besides, there would really be no way to convince Disney otherwise of what their plans for their movies would be.

You're getting waaaaaay ahead of things, friend.

If they make a movie starring Boba Fett, who's to say they don't focus on him long before his fall into the Sarlacc?

It's just too early to be remotely entertaining ideas about trying to contact Disney.

obiously it is to early for that. however finding a contact to disney will take some time as will the construction of any post sarlacc projects that may take place. Furthermore i was suggesting the topic to see if it would gain any support or not, hence me asking if there was any interest on the topic

Another thing to consider is....Jabba told Luke that he would endure 1000 years digesting in the sarlacc. I can't imagine Fett's armor looking much different with him in there for 15 minutes or so.

I concur with the graphic novels - that there would be more damage done as a result of Fett extricating himself from the sarlacc by detonating the jetpack...

...crawling out the ensuing mess of gizzards and tentacles aided by Dengar (Tales from Jabba's Palace A Barve Like That: The Tale of Boba Fett by J.D. Montgomery 1996)...

...who then go on a series of comical adventures, mishap-to-mishap, backed by a hip/groovy soundtrack dropping catchphrases and rocking Slave 1 subwoofers.

:wacko

...who then go on a series of comical adventures, mishap-to-mishap, backed by a hip/groovy soundtrack dropping catchphrases and rocking Slave 1 subwoofers.

That's what we're afraid of....

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back