Where to find schematics/diagrams of metal pieces for ROTJ armor?

KingDredd92

New Hunter
Hello,

Does anyone know where I might be able to find diagrams and/or schematics for the flamethrower bit on the left gauntlet, the metal studs from the chest armor, toe spikes and really anything that's metal from the armor.

A friend of mine is a machinist and can make them but I would need the specific dimensions in order for him to do it.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I did a search but couldn't find anything.

Thanks.

Hello,

Does anyone know where I might be able to find diagrams and/or schematics for the flamethrower bit on the left gauntlet, the metal studs from the chest armor, toe spikes and really anything that's metal from the armor.

A friend of mine is a machinist and can make them but I would need the specific dimensions in order for him to do it.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I did a search but couldn't find anything.

Thanks.

Here are some of my misc. templates/blueprints/schematics (in post #1 and #3) ==> RafalFett's Misc Templates and Blueprints. This is the list of the armor and its parts templates ==> All Boba Fett Armor Stencils and Templates and the list of other misc parts ==> Jet Pack, Blaster, Belt Buckle, and Shin Tools Templates. For the list of the helmet and its parts check out this thread ==> All Boba Fett Helmet Stencils and Templates.

Between rafalfett and wizardofflight you should be able to find all the blueprints you need. Word up to raf and wizard for their hard work!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back