A running start!

MajorTom

Jr Hunter
okay! hi
my name is Tom I'm 23 years old and live in the UK
since i was a kid ive always wanted to make a screen accurate Boba Fett costume and recently to have it 501st accepted
so far my only experience in armour making was my first ever build of a colonial marine from aliens and i use it for airsoft (see attached)
so i ma reasonably capable of making armour painting is not an issue
all i need is a list of places to buy the parts to make the armour :) I'm really eager to get going
1518679_10153627618940007_1184134936_o.jpg1493293_10153627622770007_118146848_o.jpg as you can see even on my colonial marine armour i just had to add some mandalorian elements :)

this is ground control:).. Hello and Welcome .. play around withe search bar ( if you haven't already ) there's a wealth of knowledge. There are also quite a few people from the UK on here that i'm sure would be happy to help you find what you need

Justin.

Also depends if you intend to buy or make. Wealth of data here for fabbing your own if you have the skills and time. Welcome to TDH!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back