Hello from Puyallup, WA

cpthoff73

New Hunter
Hi. I joined TDH a few months back but never introduced myself. I'm Travis. I am a member of the 501st Garrison Titan in WA. I normally troop a TIE pilot or IMP Officer. I am expanding my collection of uniforms to include a Boba Fett. I have a set of beautiful Fett Pride armor and am waiting on all my soft parts to come in from Bobmaker. Looking forward to my first troop even as Fett. I still need some pieces, such as boots w/ toe spikes, side arm blaster, gauntlet darts, EE3, wookie scalps, jet pack harness, and shin tools. Any help in these areas would be appreciated since I don't have permissions to post on the forums yet.

Cheers,
Travis
TI-5265

Welcome officially! Plenty of info here for you to find the answers yours looking for. EXCEPT the boots you should have no issue sourcing parts. Take your time and enjoy it. You can post comments in other threads, you just can't do that in the cargo hold. A few days and a few posts and that goes away.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back