Roleplaying Experience

WesDarklighter

New Hunter
Hello All,

When George Lucas created Star Wars all those years ago, I like to think he had some idea as to how prolific of a legacy his movies would create. The movies left room for continuations, spin-offs and an entire universe waiting to be explored. The characters created by these explorations have become some of the most beloved in Star Wars lore. As well, the Expanded Universe built on the characters that we already had within our hearts, making them even more memorable.

I come to you today as a fellow Star Wars enthusiast, gamer and reader. Over the years, I have been a part of numerous Star Wars text-based roleplaying forums. One, however, has been a constant for me, as well as over a thousand other members. The relationships we formed, both in character and out of character, were ones to be remembered and cherished. Unfortunately, real life got in the way as it normally does.
10.gif

Star Wars Dominion was created a few months before I joined. Since then, it has gone through periods of quiet, periods of constant activity, and periods where not a single soul was to be found lurking the many topics that had once been the focal point of our experiences there. Unfortunately, we have reached a point where we must ask for Star Wars fans from all over for help.

The site has come upon a period of quiet. We have a few active members, who would fight fiercely to keep the dream alive. All we need is reinforcements. So come experience all that Dominion has to offer. Create a character and explore the universe, collect ships and weapons, raise empires, dethrone dynasties and take part in a myriad of other epic activities that only Star Wars Dominion can offer. We are looking for Mods, GFX artists, RP team members, and tons of roleplayers. So come on down, join us in our quest for making the Star Wars Universe truly our own.

Untitled-1.jpg

See you on the Outer Rim!

WesDarklighter

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back