Interest for Fettronics V4 Chest Lights

Thanks F4R! I don't have my armor yet, but should be in soon. Is there a template or measurements somewhere with proper dimensions for locating cutouts in the right spot?

So apparently I am interested in this board as my armor has no holes.....

I'm in the same camp as redkraytdragon, up there -- I've got one of your existing sets already, but with more accurately sized components, I'd want four more over about the next year or so. The components seem to be less than readily available to you, so I won't be a noodge and crowd people out of future runs. Like, one slot every other run, however far apart they're spaced? Something like that... So yeah. There's ongoing interest, I'd say, for some time yet. ;)

--Jonah

Thanks F4R! I don't have my armor yet, but should be in soon. Is there a template or measurements somewhere with proper dimensions for locating cutouts in the right spot?

So apparently I am interested in this board as my armor has no holes.....

Rafal has one available yes...measurements and all

Here are the images:

Chest Slots Placements.jpg Boba Fett Correct Chest Display.jpg

This is the current list of people that have expressed interest so far. I have PM'ed the top 4. I will try to get the components to get every one a set.

1. Jc27
2. Nate
3. bcurtis
4. catbread

5. syllander
6. 22ssplt
7. T90
8. Got2bfett
9. coop0589
10. bunicula
11. HiredHand
12. jddubz
13. redkraydragon
14. Major
15. Peregrinus

I have the circuit boards ordered, so I should be able to get the first batch out early next week. I also have a second component order in that will get another 5 sets built, so I'll be PM'ing the next 5 people on the list when those components come in.

If I PM you, please let me know if you are still interested so I can get through the list.

Got mine! I've got nothing but the highest praise for the product and Fettronics. He was extremely generous and helpful when I wanted some slight modifications to the power supply. More on that when I show it off...
Seriously thank you so much!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back