Interest for Fettronics V4 Chest Lights

Fettronics

Active Hunter
I wanted to get a list of people interested in a V4 version of my chest lights. These use components based on the original screen used sets. The segments are smaller (.3 inch) than my V3 sets (.39 inch), and the top bar is made up of 20 separate stepped LEDs.

They will look similar to the first run of V4s I did before.

esb-chest-display-sequence-dsc_0275.jpg-68117d1365553198t

I can get enough components to make 5 sets. I have a request for 1 already, so I need 4 more people to get this limited run going. Please reply to this post if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will not be a continous run, but I will be making more once I can get the components in. The LEDs used are only avaliable in small quantities. I'll try my best to get everyone one that wants one.

Would these fit the standard cut outs in FP armor? If so I am interested.

The FPA does have holes in it, thats something you add yourself....so a simple answer is they work on the V4...If you NEED a comparison side by side to the normal board I could take my wifes LEDs out and take a pic. I have these and theyre really nice. Like you cant tell already....They were on my V4 ESB Mythos armor...going on my ROTJ armor when I do it up here soon .

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back