Glenross Dental Expander a “Christmas Miracle”

Syper

Active Hunter
I’m still in a bit of a daze, but it’s REAL! I found a Glenross dental expander on eBay on Christmas day of all times, dare I say “Christmas Miracle”. I’m not dreaming, I was sitting there at my wife’s side family get together going through my saved searches when I see an auction for a dental lot of old dental parts and pieces, there was one item in the lot that stopped me dead in my tracks, “oh hell no” I clicked on the buy it now option only hopping and days later it’s here in my hand. I have been after this found part for four years now sometimes checking eBay two to three times a day. Long ago I created a search called “dental lot –new” I knew it was a long shot but still possible. I had a better chance at finding this expander as part of a lot or collection of dental items. My search is finally over…………now you find yours.

Good Luck
P.S. this found part will be added to my PP2 build. I am determined to find and use real found parts on my Pre-Pro 2 suit, even if it kills me.
Jim (=Syper=)

Can You See It?
IMG_3662.JPGIMG_3666.JPGIMG_3663.JPGIMG_3667.JPG
This auction said nothing about Glenross or expanders. With each dental lot for sale, you have to look through all of the photos.

Here are closer picks
IMG_3668.JPGIMG_3669.JPGIMG_3670.JPGIMG_3671.JPGIMG_3672.JPGIMG_3673.JPGIMG_3674.JPGIMG_3675.JPGIMG_3676.JPG

DANG YOU!!!!! lol NICE find! i envy you! thats one ive been looking for for years...doing the same thing too, looking through old dental Lots on e-bay

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back