Back if bucket .. Ideas?

KruuJek

New Hunter
So I am nearly finished with a custom mando bucket for the 501st. The back of the helmet tho, I'd like to make it different. Anyone do any interesting mods to the vent slot?

By the way, here's the bucket..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387649206.268903.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387649226.961915.jpg

Lots still to do, haven't even begun damaging it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just FYI the 501st doesn't approve custom mandos. You will want to be in contact with the Mandalorian Mercs, they are the Lucas Film approved custom mando club.

And yes there are tons of mods that can and have been done to the back keyslots.

Just FYI the 501st doesn't approve custom mandos. You will want to be in contact with the Mandalorian Mercs, they are the Lucas Film approved custom mando club.

And yes there are tons of mods that can and have been done to the back keyslots.

Mullreel is 100% right! The best way to do a decent 'back of the helmet' is to find electronic and/or mechanic parts of used components and try to incorporate them to give that real feel to the helmet and suit.

Echo that the 501st does not accept CUSTOM Mando's. There are a few Mando's that are canon and accepted, but not custom. As for the back of the helmet, customization would look best if it fits the type of mando you are building. Does he/she have a special environment he specializes in or a special bounty he likes. Is your mando a technology splicer, medic, heavy weapons operator, sniper, etc. Thinking about that might help you decide what would be useful. If you need any Mandalorian Mercs info, I am an official Mando and id be happy to help

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back