Hilarious Jet Pack Auction on ebay!

dude, why am i spending all this time on cranking out this expensive jet pack?

with a little imagination, I can have the most retarded jet pack in the entire galaxy!

LMFAO

sure, he'll make $2.00 which will barely pay for his auction fees.

but yeah... tempting.

I don't know what's more disturbing: The fact that it actually sold for $1.80, or the fact that the "winning" bidder is actually going to pay $10 for shipping.

I think this is my favorite part "Any bids over £10 will also receive a limited edition Elastic Band Death Star free of charge" I can't believe that it's up to almost $7. for paper clips and a key.

Zub Fett wrote:

But how can ebay let him sell crap, dont they watch what is sold on their site.
I think you are missing the point: it was a joke, a real listed item, yes, but a joke none the less. Read the questions and replies at the bottom of the auction. They're hilarious. :lol:

Zub Fett wrote:

But how can ebay let him sell crap, dont they watch what is sold on their site.

nope, you can sell anything as long as it isnt perishable. And I mean anything. I have seen people selling there souls on Ebay, no joke.

I fail to see how selling the bak of a plastic chair is funny but the stupididy of it and calling it something its is not is humorous. If ppl do that crap for a joke then y doesnt ebay do somethin about it, they go on and on about safety n stuff, y dont they clean up the time wasters.
Selling a soul...wot does the boyer get...a piece of paper?
If ppl can sell absolutely anything, then y isnt ebay flooded with urine in a cup, dirty underwear, pieces of crappy plastic furniture. I think that ppl that sell crap should be kicked off, n the loosers that by it should be kicked in the but.
Anywayz, thats enuf from me.

Hey, I dont disagree, and I aint trying to agrue with you. But thats the way it is. Ebay is full of worthless crap.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back