Source for Jango Braided Belt FOUND

or, you could just buy some leather "binding" and plait it yourself. It looks like a standard "4 plait". It's dead easy to do.

The dark brown is 2 dollars cheaper per yard than the undyied? hmm that is wierd, need about 20 yards aout 80 bucks, I would definitly get that if I where doing a Jango.

Well, they got back to me and asked me how much I wanted. I told them about 19 or 20 yards. Still waiting on a reply to see if it will be posable to order it like this. i will keep you all informed.:D

The metallic gold or bronze would be perfect for that
"screen accurate" Mango Fett costume! :lol:

15872-626.jpg.fpx

dsd

:lol: I thought that would be perfect for Mango.

Well,
they emailed me today and the minimum order on the 6MM ANTQ. DK. BROWN is 1000 yards. So I guess we are out of luck on that unless we want to go in together and do a bulk purchase. But we would need 50 people to buy 20 yards a piece for that to work. So i guess red brown will work just fine for now.:D

Been following this thread too and would be interested to know if anyone has an opinion on the stuff in hand....

Tambo LMK if you think about ordering some ;)
-Joey

Bama_Trooper152 wrote:

Been following this thread too and would be interested to know if anyone has an opinion on the stuff in hand....

Tambo LMK if you think about ordering some ;)
-Joey

Yes I think I'm going to order a spool...want to go in with me and split it Joey?

Sure, but i'm wondering if you fix your belt pouches like Seeker did to keep the two belts together, then how much of this do you really need??? I mean if your belts are connected and not moving up and down, then half of the braided belt is never seen.... get what i'm sayin???

Yeah I'll pile in on an order with ya
-Joey

I'm no Jango SME (Subject Matter Expert) :lol: but the red brown looks good and would probably come out more screen accurate if you ran it through some sandwiched fine grain sandpaper. Just a thought.

I have a question for you short Jangos out there. Do you have the full 18-20 rows of braided leather on your belts or did you make yours with less? Reason I'm asking is that I am going to probably buy some from that site but in calculating how much I need, I'm thinking 20 rows will look too wide on me since I'm 5'2". It might cover practically my whole lower torso.

-Natasha

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back