SCORE: Real nemrod holster!

Nice project. Is the logo part of the holster just sanded off or has it been cut out. In some of the pics it suggests to me that its cut and reversed.

Being new to all this a may be talking c*^p!

Looks cool though. I will now doubt be referencing it in the future when I come to do one.

Andy i used the cutting wheel on my dremel to get a hole started, then i used the sanding drum to open it up more and smooth it out.

Kuwahero (any relation to the Kuwahara BMX company?) I went by some of the info here in this thread that JimmyC pointed out to me:
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/nemrod-holster-tdh-boba-fett-display-progress-33635/

Seems it looks like the logo was either filled in or possibly covered. So i went with covering it with gaffers tape because that can easily be reversed if it is ever found what was really done. Also by looking at the photos where you can see the logo triangle..holding the holster at a similar angle, it looks very close to mine with the gaffers tape on it...and lord knows they had plenty of gaffers tape around lol. But again, i went that route due to the ease of being able to remove it if need be.

Your cuts look exactly like mine Lou......

Hadn't noticed that about the logo being covered........ Something new....

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back