Hi everyone!

artisticwarfare

New Hunter
I was a little hesitant to join because I'm not building a Fett costume, but there are so many good tips and everyone is so helpful that I decided to finally join. My wife suprised me with tickets to Star Wars Celebration in 2015, so I decided to build myself a shock trooper from a kit and my wife a Boushh from scratch. I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan right now, so I really only have a year to complete both suits after I get back. I have no idea how long it will take or how exactly to build a Boushh from scratch, but I've seen a lot of helpful tips on this site. I look forward to meeting everyone!

Welcome to TDH. You are a lucky man to have a wife do that for you. If you have any questions about Boushh let me know just finished a scratch build for my wife in August. It is a challenging costume & if you haven't done so you may want to join the Boushh Builders Group, it is a great resource.

Good luck with your builds.

Thanks toolguy! I may end up asking you a bunch of questions. Do you have a thread on here showing your build process for Boushh? I signed up for the BBG the same day I signed up here.

Welcome, here is the Boushh WIP thread here,http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f68/boushh-wip-47893/ . I also have one on the Boushh Builders Group as well. This costume is 501st approved as well.

The thread basically shows the progress & stages. Not so much a tutorial but if you need any references please let me know. Did lots of digging during the build. Should be able to help some or steer you in the right direction.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back