Stormrider HIC Run

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
I am doing a limited run of my HICS. Most people have seen them. The sale thread is up in the forum, Ill put the updates and conversations about it here.

For reference this is the HIC run ad in the cargo hold:

ad.ashx

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
These are awesome. The full front cast will definitely make for an easier build. I'm impatient, so waiting for layers upon layers of wood glue to dry was excruciating.

I agree Darth, but I always suggest the han pieces to someone just starting, because theres a lot of work to get them to lay perfectly and glue down perfectly. But when done right, are great.

The one in your avatar looks great.

I must post my satisfaction with Stormrider's work also! Like DarthYuengel, I ordered a full front cast and it looks AWESOME!!!! It was very easy to work with and the final result has far exceeded my expectations. I will attempt to post some pics here soon, I have to take them with a better camera than my old phone...

Thanks Stormrider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleaning the mold today, hoping rubber will be in soon. Supplier was still waiting for one of the raw materials to make my rubber. Ill keep everyone posted.

Just to be clear. The images you posted show Solo without the boarder. I know some have the boarder included in mold. So am I correct that the boarder/frame is not included?

Thanks

No problem. If you're looking to build a box, check out the kits zenix sells. I'm finishing mine now before Stormriders cast arrives. I've been very happy with it - easy to build and good construction!

When you say kits. Do you mean side panels? Im having difficulty finding them. I kinda would like all the parts by mid January.

Did a search on Zenix. His 1/2" MDF panels are beautiful, but I plan on cutting out my own. There are so many great blue prints online here. You can easly have kinko's print them out to scale and trace them out. Atleast thats my theory. Lol

I hear ya. I wanted the path of least resistance with my carpentry skills, hahaha.... Darth Chromer should be starting a run of side panels soon, so keep your eyes open on this forum.

I'm about five thousand miles away from my workshop at the moment and the only tool I can use right now is my Visa card.
:(

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back